Pairs well with
Reishi Mushroom Benefits
Here are some of the benefits of taking Reishi mushrooms:
- Supporting the immune system and calming nature.
- Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Fighting allergies and asthma (it's the triterpenes that help).
- Protecting against viruses and infections.
- Defending tumor growth and cancer.
- Reputed to support Jing, Qi and Shen.
Add 1/2 to 1 tea spoon of Reishi powder to warm water and drink as a a lovely grounding and calming tea.
You can also mix the Love Reishi mushroom powder with coffee or hot chocolate.
Add it to smoothies if you like but, we LOVE to drink it in warm water to really taste it.
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ENRICHD Reishi powder
- tigernut milk
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- coconut sugar to taste
Warm this combo on a medium heat stirring continuously. Maybe even meditate and set an intention while it warms!
Reishi is said to taste bitter, kind of like black coffee strength. It's great added to coffee or used instead of coffee if you're a fan of the taste.
If you like sweeter notes, try adding a little stevia or honey, nut milk and organic cacao.
There's ancient wisdom applied in the extraction process of creating our mushroom powders.
ENRICHD Reishi mushroom powder is what's known as SEMI-WILD and grown on the right wood (Duanwood) in pristine conditions.
This makes our Reishi mushroom supplement more reliable, potent and superior to others since it is not grown on oats.
Every batch undergoes heavy metal testing.
Reishi mushroom is what's known as a tonic herb - that means it promotes health and healthy ageing through regular consumption.
According to the traditional Chinese medicine, Reishi mushroom calms the Spirit and tonifies the Lung Qi.
VICTORIA ADAMS REPORTS
"In the 30 days I took Reishi Spores and Lion’s Mane daily, this is what I noticed:
- Improved performance and attitude towards work: I felt inspired and motivated and took on some of my best freelance contracts within days of taking Enrichd Superfoods. These roles were the type of work I align with - the stuff dreams are made of basically :)
- Enhanced memory
- Better sleep
- Slightly improved skin - less breakouts. These would have 100% improved if only I would stop picking them!!
- No PMS / fatigue / headaches / nausea for 55 days since taking Reishi Spores and Lion’s Mane. After 20 days without Reishi, I experienced one more bout of sickness and have since resumed drinking mushrooms in my morning shake."
REISHI SCIENCE TIME
Triterpenoids from the spores of Ganoderma lucidum
Antitumor activity of the sporoderm-broken germinating spores of Ganoderma lucidum.
Anti-tumor effects of Ganoderma lucidum (reishi) in inflammatory breast cancer in in vivo and in vitro models.
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth and Expression of Key Molecules in Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Chapter 9 Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi)
The dual roles of Ganoderma antioxidants on urothelial cell DNA under carcinogenic attack.
One very small study found that people with existing stomach cancer did not react well to Reishi Spores but may react well with Reishi Fruiting body.
Ganoderma lucidum spore induced CA72-4 elevation in gastrointestinal cancer: a five-case report.
A methanolic extract of Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body inhibits the growth of a gastric cancer cell line and affects cellular autophagy and cell cycle.