Pairs well with
Reishi Mushroom Benefits
- Supporting the immune system and calming nature.
- Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties (always useful right?).
- Fighting allergies and asthma (it's the triterpenes that help).
- Protecting against viruses and infections.
- Defending tumor growth and cancer.
- Reputed to support Jing, Qi AND Shen.
Add 1/2 to 1 tea spoon of Reishi Spore powder to warm water and drink as a a lovely grounding and calming tea.
You can also mix it with coffee or hot chocolate. Add to smoothies if you like but I LOVE to drink it in warm water to really taste it.
Reishi Spores is slightly nutty / earthy and Reishi fruiting body is more bitter, kind of like black coffee strength. (great added to coffee or used like a coffee).
If you like sweet tastes, adding a little stevia or honey, nut milk and organic cacao - delicious hot choc!
- Wood Grown - not oat grown (for potency and integrity)
- Heavy metal testing on every batch
- Ancient wisdom applied in the extraction process
Reishi is what's known as a tonic herb. Tonic herbs are herbs that promote health and healthy aging through regular consumption.
according to the traditional Chinese medicine, Reishi calms the Spirit and tonifies the Lung Qi.
VICTORIA ADAMS REPORTS
"In the 30 days I took Reishi Spores and Lion’s Mane daily, this is what I noticed:
- Improved performance and attitude towards work: I felt inspired and motivated and took on some of my best freelance contracts within days of taking Enrichd Superfoods. These roles were the type of work I align with - the stuff dreams are made of basically :)
- Enhanced memory
- Better sleep
- Slightly improved skin - less breakouts. These would have 100% improved if only I would stop picking them!!
- No PMS / fatigue / headaches / nausea for 55 days since taking Reishi Spores and Lion’s Mane. After 20 days without Reishi, I experienced one more bout of sickness and have since resumed drinking mushrooms in my morning shake."
REISHI SCIENCE TIME
Triterpenoids from the spores of Ganoderma lucidum
Antitumor activity of the sporoderm-broken germinating spores of Ganoderma lucidum.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12048161
Anti-tumor effects of Ganoderma lucidum (reishi) in inflammatory breast cancer in in vivo and in vitro models.
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth and Expression of Key Molecules in Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Chapter 9 Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi)
The dual roles of Ganoderma antioxidants on urothelial cell DNA under carcinogenic attack.
One very small study found that people with existing stomach cancer did not react well to Reishi Spores but may react well with Reishi Fruiting body.
Ganoderma lucidum spore induced CA72-4 elevation in gastrointestinal cancer: a five-case report.
A methanolic extract of Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body inhibits the growth of a gastric cancer cell line and affects cellular autophagy and cell cycle.